Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I've Been Spotlighted!!



Gloria from Cookbook Cuisine shone the spotlight on this little baby blog! Thank you, Gloria. Can't tell you how much this means to me.

Every Monday Gloria will feature a delicious foodie blog and put up the link so you can take a culinary tour through some of the best foodie blogs on the web. If you would like to be a "featured foodie", visit Gloria's blog.


Before you know it the whole world will be seeing our blogs and the great food, photos, stories and recipes we have to share. It's the only way to do it folks. We need to promote each other.

Here's a hint to what's coming next on Mexican Chocolate Lore and More.

Halloween's coming. Beware! It's my favorite holiday.

1 comment:

Gloria Chadwick said...

Teresa, You're very welcome. Your blog is wonderful and I'm really glad you're my foodie friend! Can't wait to see what you do for Halloween. I'm going to venture a guess that it has something to do with chocolate. :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online