Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Something To Put a Smile On Your Face

I got this as it rolled down our family's email. One person sending it to the other. My beautiful "sister" Stella sent it to me and I couldn't resist sending it along to you all. Just a little something to put a smile on your face. :)

What's for Dinner???

Can't eat pork,


Swine flu...
********************
Can't eat chicken.



Bird flu.
********************
Can't eat Beef.


Mad cow....
********************
Can't eat fish.


Heavy metal poisons in their waters.
********************
Can't eat fruits and veggies.


Insecticides and herbicides.
********************
Hmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M
M




I believe that leaves Chocolate!!!!!!!!

Remember - - - 'STRESSED'

spelled backwards! is 'DESSERTS'
********************
Here's me on my eliptical machine:

********************
Here's me in my bikini!!!

Have a great day everyone.

9 comments:

Chef E said...

This made me smile! Thanks!

Reeni♥ said...

That's so cute!

Ramya Vijaykumar said...

Nice one and that did make me smile!!!

5 Star Foodie said...

Fun! Very cute!

foodcreate said...

So cute! made me smile:)
Thanks for sharing.

and you can visit me if i can visit you:)

Welcome!
foodcreate

abby said...

hahaha! What a de-stressing post ;)

Ben said...

LOL so funny! Have a great weekend amiga querida! :)

The Blonde Duck said...

So true!

Happy cook said...

Teresaa this is so so funny, i even called my daughter for her to see this.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online